Below, you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If your question is not answered here, please contact us.
- 1: What resolutions are your movies?
- 2. What formats do your movies come in?
- 3. Can I download your movies and pictures?
- 4. What resolutions do your pictures come in?
- 5. I want to join your website but I am not sure how it works.
- 6. How often do you update the website?
- 7. Is your content 100% exclusive and not available on other websites?
- 8. If I have any problems who do I contact?
- 9. What will appear on my credit card statement?
- 10. How do I cancel my membership so I do not get billed next month?
- 11. Why do I have to give my address when I join?
- 12. Will I receive emails from you when I join?
- 13. Do you have Download limits on your websites?
- 14. How do I download your movies?
- 15. How do I watch movies online by streaming?
- 16. I can not watch the movies i have downloaded
- 17. How do I watch your movies on a mac:
- 18. I can not access the members area, gives me unable to login page
1: What resolutions are your movies?
ULTRA HD = 3840X2160
HD = 1900X1080
STANDARD = 1000X550
2. What formats do your movies come in?
MP4 - All downloadable movies available in this format.
WMV - All our downloadable movies are in this most commonly used format.
STREAMING FLV - You can watch movies online without downloading by selecting the streaming option
3. Can I download your movies and pictures?
Yes, all movies and pictures are downloadable so you can download and watch as many as you want whenever you want. You can also just watch them online via the streaming link
4. What resolutions do your pictures come in?
2000x3000 portrait or 3000x2000 landscape
We also have images in a lower size for slower connections:
5. I want to join your website but I am not sure how it works.
When you join our website you get instant access to the members area plus the other sites that are part of the membership
All join options are recurring except the 6 month price. To cancel your subscription you need to go to www.CCBill.com if you joined with CCBill or https://epoch.com/billingsupport if you joined with epoch.
6. How often do you update the website?
We update each website at least once a week with most weeks having 2 or 3 updates a week and the overall smoking network gets updated every day.
7. Is your content 100% exclusive and not available on other websites?
Yes, all of our movies and pictures are done by us and our websites are the only place you can see them
8. If I have any problems who do I contact?
You can contact us via the following:
Email us: email@example.com
9. What will appear on my credit card statement?
If you join using ccbill you will have just ccbill appear on your statement
If you join using epoch you will have just epoch appear on your statement
10. How do I cancel my membership so I do not get billed next month?
Once you join you can go to the ccbill customer services or epoch customer services links:
www.CCBill.com - If you joined with CCBill
https://epoch.com/billingsupport - If you joined with epoch.
Once you have cancelled your membership you will have access to the members area for 1 month from your join date and will not be rebilled.
11. Why do I have to give my address when I join?
You have to give your address when you join for the payment provider to authorise your card. Nothing is ever sent to your address.
12. Will I receive emails from you when I join?
No, we respect out customers privacy and the only thing you will receive is the receipt from the payment provider once you join, we do not spam as we are 100% dedicated to providing you a fully discreet and private service.
13. Do you have Download limits on your websites?
No we do not have any download limits so you can download as much as you want whenever you want.
14. How do I download your movies?
You right click on the movie
Most browsers automaticly download movies when you click on them.
If you are having problems you could try downloading a new free internet browser so you can download as normal
GOOGLE CHROME: http://www.google.com/chrome/
15. How do I watch movies online by streaming?
When you click on the streaming movie link on the updates navigation or on an image of the update you will then go to the updates own page and the streaming movie will play automaticly
16. I can not watch the movies i have downloaded
Try downloading a different free media player listed below, this will solve any viewing problems:
Once downloaded right click on movie and select to open with new media player from the list.
17. How do I watch your movies on a mac:
Download the free media player VLC here: http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
This will allow you to watch WMV movies with no problems on your mac
18. I can not access the members area, gives me unable to login page
If you are unable to login you may need your username and password refreshed by us or your username may have been temporarily blocked by our password sharing prevention system.
Contact us via the top and bottom of page contact us link or email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org - We will then restore your access asap.